Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

November Eleventh.

The damn computer network wouldn't accept my flash drive- one that I had been using at the school for over a year now. I finally was able to force feed it my data when I realized I forgot everything I wanted to write for my research paper. dammit. I think I'm getting a sty. I'm scared and angry of course...eww. The bottom lash line of my right eye is sore like someone scratched it. Not. Pleasant. I don't know what is worse: leaving midday to go home and not get much done or staying at school and not getting much done. I realized last night when I was talking with my dad that I only have a month and a half of school left. that's pretty much it and then I can start some college classes, graduate, and turn eighteen this summer. End game, over, goodbye. He said that I should be excited but I'm just scared and struck dumb. I don't feel seventeen, I feel five. I feel immature, stupid, and unsure of everything. Its like I'm a freshman again only this time I don't think I'm more mature or intelligent than most people (that's what I felt secretly of course). Oh how biggot of me to have ever let that cross my mind, even if only briefly.

No comments: