Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

Injection and Infection.

Do you ever feel the need to write, yet, the words that flow from you are choppy and cynical and only fragments of everything else you wanted to convey?

There's a constant ticking to my left, as I wait for my chicken pot pie to finish in the oven. I can smell it and it smells really good from here already. This keyboard is annoying and lacking comfort. It's curved- who the hell made this thing anyways? The disney channel is on, again. I'm trying to block it out.

You say you like the way I write, the way my words flow. I'm having a tough time figuring out why you would. Sometimes I think I sound to juvenile, too immature. Why do you like me so much- can't you see I'm not that interesting?

Even my writing is all jumpy in its format tonight. I feel so off track. I just reread my lyrics online and was slightly disheartened. I sound like every other preteen/teenager as the years would pass by. A new month, a new calender, a new series of lyrics with me screaming and whispering about my heartbreaks/heartaches/ and lack of self-esteem. I hate this stage I'm in right now, like there's no inspiration or motivation to do anything. It's unhealthy.

Inject the disappointment I have in myself directly.
I have a needle on hand.

No comments: