Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Is Not Afraid of Commitment, But Instead Clowns

I desperately need school to start, even though I only have a week left. I was actually productive all day and am acting as the errand runner for the next three days. I am surprisingly happy with this prospect; it means that I will be forced into leaving the house by 7:45 every morning.

A bitter taste in my mouth. Blackberry soda turned out tasting like root-beer and grape Kool-aid had a love child. I am pondering my bittersweet day. Sweet in the sense that I achieved three interviews and photographs for my newspaper article. Bitter by running into your parents. I think they hate me now, but I could never explain to them what happened. Where everything began to fall apart. I willingly hold my tongue because I promised you I would. I promised you and have kept this promise dammit. I wish I could smile at them again. I wish I could talk to you again. Most of all I wish things had been different. They weren't and I have moved on.

No comments: